It is a large area, which includes managerial, economic and financial management. In the specific examples, the following may be mentioned
- organization of management systems in the enterprise,
- financial analysis and business planning,
- analysis of various parts of the economic activity of the company, evaluation of the efficiency of economic processes in the company,
- business revenue and cost management,
- management of cash, stocks, receivables, liabilities of the company,
- risk management in the normal course of business, etc.
It is just a list of concrete examples as they were identified by the Advisory Council of the Minister of Justice, the real range is considerably greater. Under this part of the authorization, I assess whether or not the enterprise has been managed with due diligence, I assess managerial misconduct, set cost values, etc.